VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

The question that I have is about my Tablet (Galaxy Note 10.1

Customer Question

The question that I have is about my Tablet (Galaxy Note 10.1 See the top of this page. It is not a Printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
OK. You are the person with the Phone as a gift correct?
Please see your answer below: Fortunately, there is a way for you to get your S-Pen unstuck if you have accidentally put it in backwards and you don't want to damage your device by simply wrenching the S-Pen out. A video posted by YouTube channel How2Tech shows how simply using a piece of paper inserted into the S-Pen's holding bay can gently get the detection sensor out of the way and let you ease out the stuck S-Pen.The fix is simple. You only need to cut a strip of paper around six inches in length with a width that can easily go around the curve of the S-Pen. Next, curl the paper around a pen so it can wrap around the small length of the S-Pen protruding from the holding bay. You then slide the piece of paper up the holding bay along the side of the S-Pen until it reaches the sensor near the end of the bay, then you can easily slide the S-Pen out without worrying about snapping something off. Also see this video:
So, did you look at the video???