Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I need to know, step by step, how to install a new HP orub

Customer Question

I need to know, step by step, how to install a new HP orubter??
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new printer? Or was it working fine previously?Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?What happens when you install the printer's CD disk, if you have it? Is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please click on the HP website below for all detailed step-by-step instructions for how to set up your new HP Officejet 3830 printer: http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-OfficeJet-3830-All-in-One-Printer-series/7172321/model/7172322/document/c04638137/- If needed, the direct printer driver / software is at the website below:http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-OfficeJet-3830-All-in-One-Printer-series/7172321/model/7172322When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,