Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a brother HL5370, with a Tray 2 accessory installed.JA:

Customer Question

I have a brother HL5370, with a Tray 2 accessory installed.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I use legal forms in that try.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: But it does not print to that tray
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. What happens when you try to select that tray, and also select Legal size paper stock ?What error message do you get? I suggest that you first of all check settings for that tray, both on the printer, and on the computer (in the printer's driver settings... different depending upon whether you have an Apple computer or a PC), and also in the Print settings for the application you are trying to print from.All settings in all three places must be in sync with each other, or you may not get good results (or perhaps no results at all.) Do normal print jobs for Normal or Letter size paper, print out OK ?