WesPCDr, Technician
Experience:  Over 5 years as a computer and printer repair technician

I just took graduation pictures and all of a sudden, I have

Customer Question

I just took graduation pictures and all of a sudden, I have NOTHING !!!!! I put the memory card in my computer to transfer the pictures, thinking perhaps they were still there, but it's like as if my entire memory card has been wiped out. Is there anything I can do to get them back, or are they just gone . . . . . and WHY ?????
I TOTALLY HATE THIS CAMERA! I have had trouble with it before, but this was my grandson's high school graduation and I had great pictures that no one else had.
Category: Printers
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I'm Wes, and I'll be assisting you today.Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.
If the files have been deleted, you can recover the files using this tool: they cannot be found by this software, then the device has been wiped completely.Let me know how it works.