Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable

Scanned document sent to my email does not attach the document. It

Customer Question

Scanned document sent to my email does not attach the document.
It has always worked prior to this, so what's wrong. I have an HP envy 70 e all in one
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I think that you may have a problem either with settings in your HP Director or HP Solution Center software - I presume you have one or the other to manage scanning-to-email - or else you have a problem with permissions, either network permissions or else directory permissions on your computer. But please make the details clear: is this a scan sent over email to your computer through the Cloud? or is it a scan-to-email operation? Is the HP Envy directly connected to the computer, or is it a networked, or (at a guess) Cloud-connected printer?