John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My PIXMA MX522 does not work since I upgraded to Windows 10.

Customer Question

My PIXMA MX522 does not work since I upgraded to Windows 10. Can you send me a patch to fix it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No you can not connect. I am requesting you reverse the charges incurred. It is my understanding that Cannon does not have a new driver for the printer and for that reason you will not be able to help me. I have not received anything from Just Answers and should not be charged. I think this is a scam. You had better reverse the charges. If your are an upstanding company you will reverse the charge. Otherwise I will report you. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
You can request a refund by mailing***@******.***. I am a tech only, therefore cannot assist with billing issues. However, just for your information windows 10 is backward compatible therefore almost 80% of the programs designed for Windows 7 and 8 can run easily on Windows 10.