Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

Epson workforce wf 3620 all inkcartriges full testsheet are

Customer Question

epson workforce wf 3620 all inkcartriges full testsheet are normal print from computer are barely visible black and white also color no color
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.Take a paper towel and fold it into 4 turns and make it little thick. Then add little rubbing alcohol to it and then place it in the path of the printhead carriage. Then move the printhead carriage over it a few times.Please follow this link to see a video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrAqXjX10xsTell me if it makes any difference to your problem.