John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How do I get my Canon printer to behave??? It doesn't want

Customer Question

how do I get my Canon printer to behave??? It doesn't want to print a document I have sent to the printer numerous times. My microsoft word document keeps telling me that the printer is not responding and yet it is on and I can make it do other things.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected to computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?Was there any change recently to your computer or to your internet modem / router device that may have caused this issue?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,