Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable

Where oh where can I buy a pixma 480 copier/printer in the

Customer Question

where oh where can I buy a pixma 480 copier/printer in the UK. Amazon is bloody useless.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. You may simply have to buy either through a non-Amazon source, or buy a Used MP480 printer. Amazon sells one, but it's (USA) and Canon UK's own online store doesn't even list the MP480 model for sale any more. Would you be open to buying from a store, not online ? Do you simply need to replace an MP480, because you have a lot of ink cartridges for that printer? consider that other Canon printers may take the same cartridges, and be easier to find to buy. Let me know if that's the case, what your cartridges' numbers are. Thanks.