John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My HP officejet 6600 does not print in color? JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

My HP officejet 6600 does not print in color?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My printer quit printing in color about two weeks after I got it. I've tried everything I know. I noticed in the forum many people have the same problem. Please help
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Did you get my question?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?