John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Three rows of Cyan are out and selective color cleaning / power

Customer Question

Three rows of Cyan are out and selective color cleaning / power cleaning don't fix it.I put it in serviceman mode and moved the printhead out of the way to clean all the gunk off the pump cap (?) Nothing seems to make a difference
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Machine is working without side covers and I just got a error 1136
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is the make and model of your printer?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Epson 11880
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.
I see that your Epson 11880 printer is a flatbed printer, which uses 9 ink cartridges: four black, one yellow, two magenta, and two cyan. What do you mean when you say that three rows of cyan are out?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Never mind... It took way too long to get a response.
Canceling my subscription