Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I can not get my printer to react with my computer

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 10 wireless
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Have you tried setting up wireless on the printer? Do you have a printer USB cable with you? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was working before I moved , I can not find the usb cable plug in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was working before I moved and can not find a place to hook up usb cabel
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Setup wireless on the printer again by following the instructions below. 1. Press menu button.2. Use the UP Arrow/DOWN Arrow buttons to select Network and press OK.3. Use the UP Arrow/DOWN Arrow buttons to select WLAN and press OK.4. Use the UP Arrow/DOWN Arrow buttons to select SETUP WIZARD and press OK.5. When WLAN Enable ? is displayed, choose On. This will start the wireless setup wizard.6. The machine will search for your network and display a list of available SSIDs (wireless name). Choose your wireless name from the list and press OK.7. Enter the wireless password (network key) and press OK. Note : Neywork key is case sensitive. If your wireless device is connected successfully, the display shows Connected. Restart the computer, printer and rou6ter. Then, try printing again. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N