Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

No problem now thanks. Probably later. thanks JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

No problem now thanks. Probably later. thanks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't know how to change the ink in the Workforce 610
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: How do you change the ink in the WorkForce 610
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 10 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.I will give you a video manual which will help you to change the ink of your printer.
Please click this link to access the video manual: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/Video-Library/video/Printers-All-in-Ones/How-to-Replace-Ink-for-the-NX515-WF310-WF610-and-WF1100/929694609001?UseCookie=yes
Is there anything else I can help you with?Please rate my service by clicking on of the stars at the top > then click Submit.