John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am trying to print and the printer has error code: ox97 .

Customer Question

I am trying to print and the printer has error code: ox97 . Have unplugged printer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have done a print head nozzle check but will not print
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Also done head cleaning
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry to hear of the issue. I need to ask a few questions if you to better assist you. What is the make and model of the printer in question.