VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

How can I get a new HP Officejet Pro 8610 disc to reinstall

Customer Question

How can I get a new HP Officejet Pro 8610 disc to reinstall my printer?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am in the process of printing a page with pictures on it and the printer will only print about one third of the page. The HP Print and Scan Doctor states I need to uninstall the printer and then reinstall it. The problem is that I don't have the disc to do this and would like to know how I can remedy the situation.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you in resolving this issue. Please see you options below: If you desire to purchase the Disc. Please call 1(###) ###-####after 9:00 Eastern Time. Also, you may download the Drivers and all related Software: http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-8610/8620/8630-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5367603/model/5367606/drivers/
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like to download the Drivers and all related Software
The link is above and also here: http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-8610/8620/8630-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5367603/model/5367606/drivers/