Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

How do I change the ink JA: Sometimes printer issues that

Customer Question

How do I change the ink
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: need to change the cartridge in xp-420
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question.I am giving a link below ,please open it and follow the steps to replace the cartridges. https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=253769&prodoid=63101022&foid=274159