WesPCDr, Technician
Experience:  Over 5 years as a computer and printer repair technician

We have a Kyocera KM-1820. We need to know how to clear the

Customer Question

We have a Kyocera KM-1820. We need to know how to clear the fax memory. We scanned about 5 pages and it said Fax Memory Overflow.
Category: Printers
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I'm Wes, and I'll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.
To clear the memory, follow the steps in the following manual. Here is the link:
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I know how to do that. That just deletes the faxes we just put in. We need to clear some memory in the actual printer/fax. The last time the tech charged like $200 to do this. I feel like we can do this ourselves, but it isn't in the manuals I have.
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.
The actual clearing of memory is done through a service center because they have the codes to reset the memory. Unfortunately, I do not have those codes.