Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers

I have an Epson XP-100 printer/scanner connected to my hp laptop

Customer Question

I have an Epson XP-100 printer/scanner connected to my hp laptop and I cannot find a way to scan a document. It used to work before but now I cannot find a way to do it. I can print, photocopy but what do I do to scan.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. What version of Windows are you using on your HP laptop ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
First download and install latest Epson Scan app from here --> After downloading the app, you will see the Epson scan app on your applications list. Open it and follow the onscreen instructions to scan. You can also use Windows' Scan app to scan. Click on Start and select Scan app (you can search Scan on the searchbox at bottom left or in Start to find it easily). Open it and it will allow you to scan. The scanned files will be stored on your Pictures or Documents folder. If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you