Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers

I have a brand new WF 4630 and am having trouble initializing.

Customer Question

I have a brand new WF 4630 and am having trouble initializing. Getting an error message that "Ink levels are not enough for Initialization". I am using the ink cartridges that came with the printer. Have also tried using extra ink cartridges (786's) that I bought with the new printer. Suggestions?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.Remove all the cartridges and inspect the cartridge chip and also the area on the printer where the cartridge sits. If dirty or inky, wipe it with damp tissue then polish with dry. Fit cartridge back in printer.Tell me if it makes any difference to your problem.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Printer was defective. Epson is replacing it. So your fixes were not helpful, but thanks for trying.
Glad to hear your problem is solved.Thanks for using JustAnswer.