Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable

Code 300 I have unplugged restarted several time to no availJA:

Customer Question

code 300 I have unplugged restarted several time to no avail
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: code 300 my printer will not print
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: my husband van print from his lap top my desk top is a mac
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
my printer is canon mg3540
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. That means that the printer is reported as not responding. You may need to uninstall your printer driver on your MAC computer. If your husband can print to this printer just fine, then your MAC computer is likely to be where the problem is, not the printer at all. And communication problems are often on the computer side of things.Turn Off the printer, first. Leave it Off.Go to the Printers list, select your Canon MG3540, and remove it from the list by clicking the - button.Then restart your computer.When it is restarted, go to the apple menu, selectAbout This Macand read off to me the 10.X number shown there. And I shall advise you further about how to proceed.