Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

Should I have to type in my email address each time I scan

Customer Question

Should I have to type in my email address each time I scan a document on an HP Officeject Pro printer, 6830 e-All-in-One series?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When do the email setup in the Scan option on the printer, it should give you the option Remember Me, that you can check. Then select Log In, then select option Store Email or Auto Login. Please try:Make sure printer is powered on.On the printer control panel, touch Scan option / icon.Touch Email.Then touch Modify.Touch the display to select the setting you want to modify, and then follow the on-screen instructions.- More information:http://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c04310033; there, see the section "Scanning to email (network-connected printers only)"- Another method is to touch the ePrint icon on the printer, then remove Web Services, then re-set up Web Services. Then touch Scan option, then Email option, and follow instructions; make sure to select option Remember Me when it shows.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.