John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Trying to switch from wireless to usb cable due to wireless

Customer Question

Trying to switch from wireless to usb cable due to wireless problems
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The wireless connection in our apt will not connect with the router. I can use the laptop with an eathernet cable. Want to use the canon mx452 printer using a usb ccable.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was this same laptop printing fine with this same printer via wireless connection previously?Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,