John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a cannon MX922 printer and windows 10. The printer will

Customer Question

I have a cannon MX922 printer and windows 10. The printer will not print pictures from the tray with Photo paper but insists in using full size paper from the other tray.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue. Here is the needed link for the Windows 10 Drivers: Click on the Drivers ans Software Button. Chime in and let me know of your results.