John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Printer not activated Error code 30 JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

printer not activated Error code 30
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am trying to set up an HP Officejet Printer 4631 for wireless printing. Every time I try to print something I get the error message
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No I do not think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are you getting that error on the computer, or the printer itself?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Never mind remote assistance. I want a wriitten answer and I am not signing up for trials. This is a scam. Please just walk me through it. Otherwise I want my payment refunded.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please, just refund my payment.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
No, it is not a scam, this is a legitimate support service. You asked for remote support, and I sent an optional offer in accordance with that.For me to help you, a conversation is required, including a response to the details I've requested previously.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
I cannot refund anything. You've paid the full fee to the site to correspond with me up to this point. I can provide an answer if you'll provide information I've asked for.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?