Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Try to connect docuprint CM305 df to my MAC but the driver

Customer Question

try to connect docuprint CM305 df to my MAC but the driver I have appears to be for a fax?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Can't see to get the right driver to enable us to connect
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: It works on our Paralell system which is part of the mac
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Your Fuji Xerox printer's proper driver for MAC OS X should be on this page:http://onlinesupport.fujixerox.com/processDriverForm.do;jsessionid=4364F094C4884E669F4813F78EE9940D.worker3?ctry_code=AU&lang_code=en&d_lang=en&corp_pid=DPCM305DF&rts=null&model=DocuPrint+CM305+df&type_id=2&source=fxpc&oslist=Mac+OS+X+10.10&lang_list=en (click on link to open the page) and I have assumed your MAC OS X is the version 10.10, but if not, select a different version to see your choice of driver.Choose to try to install the first driver for MAC OS X listed on the page, once you MAC OS X version is chosen, unless it is indicated otherwise, I would advise. Let me know how it goes, please. Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just tried above and it still come up as fax transmission page?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just changed to10.9 but same result
What MAC OS X version is on your computer, please?(apple menu - About this MACshould show the 10.X version on your computer.)