Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

Installed windows 10 today. Cannot get printer to print. Connection

Customer Question

Installed windows 10 today. Cannot get printer to print. Connection is wired.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Connection is from Dell laptop tot Panasonic KX-MB2030
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Unfortunately the Panasonic KX-MB2030 is not compatible with window 10 I have checked on the panasonic official website and windows 10 does not appear in the supported operating system listin such a case you can use this printer only on computers running the below listed versionsMicrosoft® Windows® 2000 / XP / 7 / Windows Vista®,Mac OS® X 10.3-10.7 *2, Linux® *2you may check the same on the specification sheet by clicking here the driver download for the compatible version is available and you may click below on the link for the samedriver download page i hope you understand that this is a technology design limitation from panasonic itself and as an expert i can only guide you about the possibilities with which the printer will work
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.