WesPCDr, Technician
Experience:  Over 5 years as a computer and printer repair technician

I am having trouble with our Maxify MB2360. It is not

Customer Question

Hi, I am having trouble with our Maxify MB2360. It is not printing properly. Some of the page is very faint and cannot be read. I have run the cleaning program and also the deep cleaning several times but with no luck. This is our only printer for our small business and I need it fixed asap.
Category: Printers
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I'm Wes, and I'll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.
Since you already ran the deep cleaning, the problem is due to the malfunctioned print head and will require a replacement print head. Check first to see if you printer is under warranty that way it can re replaced. They cost about $50 and sometimes better to purchase a new printer for close to that price. If you would like to purchase the replacement print head you can get one here: