Kamil Anwar, Technician
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I purchased Epson WF 36750 yesterday . Have used the acompanying

Customer Question

I purchased Epson WF 36750 yesterday . Have used the acompanying disk after I configured the settings. I am at point where I need to instal ink. Looked at the drawing. It does not help, I attemped to raise the top to access the part for installing ink. Does not allow me to open it, I assume there is some lock lever I need to push but can't find one. Can you advise me?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
You need to lift the scanner unit up. Is this the diagram you saw?https://files.support.epson.com/faq/images/Docs/ink_open_scanner_wf2660.jpg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes. This time it worked. Thanks
Cool. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon on the top right of this page, that will be greatly appreciated. Thanks