John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My documents go to the print queue of my Canon MG 2920, but

Customer Question

My documents go to the print queue of my Canon MG 2920, but they never print. The print queue shows printing as status but the document never prints. I have unplugged the printer and waited 5 minutes, but it doesn't help. If I send 5 documents, one shows as printing and the others are waiting to print, but they never do. This just started a few days ago after we had a power outage. No warning lights are on and the green and blue lights are lit.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 9 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,