John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a canon16 mega pixel digital and I am trying to download

Customer Question

I have a canon16 mega pixel digital and I am trying to download the new pics to my windows 10 computer....up until now, it would display a message to help me down load the picturesw but this time it isn't...I've tried different usb ports and when I turn on the camera it displays a photo for 1-2 seconds and turns off...please help me get these photos
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. There could be an issue with your windows 10 computer, or this could be an issue with your camera. If you would prefer, I can connect to your computer from here, and work on repairing the problem directly. Im sending that offer to you now, once accepted or rejected, we can continue. Dustin S