Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I HAVE A EPSON PRINTER / WORK FORCE WF-3620 DID NOT TURN-ON

Customer Question

I HAVE A EPSON PRINTER / WORK FORCE WF-3620
DID NOT TURN-ON FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AND NOW HAVE PROBLEMS.
THE SCREEN SHOWS // CANNOT RECOGNIZE THE MAINTENANCE BOX,
TRY INSTALLING IT AGAIN. MAINTENANCE BOX T6711.
HOW CAN I CLEAR THIS PROBLEM?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Remove the maintenance box (on the back lower corner of the printer), make sure it is clean on the exterior (no drips of ink, dust, etc), then reseat it. Then reset the machine:unplug power at the wall outletwait 5 minutespress and hold the power/on button for 60+ secondskeep holding while plugging back in, and for another 60 seconds after, then release Let me know the results, and I'll advise further if needed.Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan