John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I can not get my canon mx 922 to receive faxes? what is the

Customer Question

i can not get my canon mx 922 to receive faxes? what is the set up procedure
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Robert. Is this a dedicated fax line, or shared with a phone line?If someone sends you a fax (please test, if unsure), and you press the black/start button while the line is ringing, will it receive that way?
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan