VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

I have an Epson Workforce WF-3640 printer that keeps getting

Customer Question

I have an Epson Workforce WF-3640 printer that keeps getting the error code 0x97 each time a print job is sent to the printer .
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just did a print nozzle check and got the 0x97 error again. It says turn printer off.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that i know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry to hear of the issue. Please follow the links below: Then us the MS Scanner to check for infections. Please chime in and let me know of your results....
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Called Epson support and in 5 minutes they told me my printer was not repairable and would exchange it for a new one. Also I could not access the links you provided.