John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Pearl: My Epson Office Stylus BX305FW Plus says under status

Customer Question

Pearl: My Epson Office Stylus BX305FW Plus says under status Offline and won't print. I have re-booted both printer and PC but had no success. Can you help?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It simply refuses to print and states 'Printer is Offline' under status?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Not really; we changed an ink cartridge because that was the initial problem.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Would you consider allowing me to connect remotely to troubleshoot this for you and work on it as you watch? Remote support is fast and easy and can save a lot of time.