John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We have an HP Office Jet 6700 Premium printer. It is telling

Customer Question

We have an HP Office Jet 6700 Premium printer.
It is telling us the print cartridge cannot move, open the inkjet cartridge access door , clear any paper jam or obstruction, and select OK.
We have opened that door and looked and felt around in there many times and can find nothing.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.Please remove the back door and see if there is a paper jam there, if you don't have anything blocking the printer inside but you still get the same error message, then the printhead is defective. In that case, is the printer still in warranty? ====Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====