John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Thank you reply In the meantime I had been down town

Customer Question

Thank you for your reply In the meantime I had been down town to buy a complete set of cartridges as changing just the black had not worked. Then I read the manual. The printer scans and prints the scanned item. But it will not print directly from a program and I urgently need to send some emails to a solicitor who, of course, does not like or use computers and certainly not emails. i have lnot used the printer for about a month. I was reading that I should keep it online all the time. It was online but somehow I have changed that to offline and cannot restore the online facility, because the printer cannot be connected to a home networke?
I am very desperate and would be gratefrul for your help.
Thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.What is the make and model of the printer which is not printing.