VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Workforce 60 jammed during 2nd side printing. Paper is visable

Customer Question

workforce 60 jammed during 2nd side printing. Paper is visable when I lift the lid but is trapped under the rollers. just before the channels for the ink dispenser.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry to hear of this issue. Please follow the link below: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=170943&prodoid=63087907&foid=177414 This is the best resource for resolving the issue. Or if you prefer here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdFvyDZmiFI
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Your reply was no help. Your reply assumes that the paper is jamming going 'into' the printer. It is jammed prior to the print head area going 'out' of the printer. I woulld be easier if I could send a picture. The edge of the jammed paper can be seen by lifting the cover (as though to change ink), and it is trapped under the rollers.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Never mind, I just found out how to remove the 'rear cover' and the paper was readily removed. Thank you for trying.
Was that not covered in the Link above???