John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Canon MX922 printer will not stay connected to my Mac Mini,

Customer Question

My Canon MX922 printer will not stay connected to my Mac Mini, using OS X El Capitan. For a while I was having to shut down and restart printer for it to connect and print...now it simply will not connect!
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.Is it connected to your Mac Mini with a USB cable? Or is it wireless? Have you replaced your wireless router recently? Or changed the name or password ***** your wireless network?Have you reset the network info from the printer? Thanks, John