John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I'm having difficulty scanning what are the steps to follow JA:

Customer Question

i'm having difficulty scanning what are the steps to follow
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I insert the stick then start going through the steps i hit the scan button then menu and follow the steps in the window but it doesn't always work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so i have my pages put in the top but what ever i'm doing they don't feed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.It sounds like you are having issues with scanning items on your scanner. May I ask for the brand and model name of your scanner?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Canon Pixma MX452
Are you attempting to make the scan from the computer or from the scanner?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not interested at that price i will disconnect.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.
What operating system are you usingHow are you trying to scan and what problem are you running into