Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My person wf 2510 won't print. The cartridges are full

Customer Question

Hi
My person wf 2510 won't print. The cartridges are full and I have done a head cleaning and nozzle check?
Please help?
Tania
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. What is the exact response you are getting while trying to print? Is it printing blank pages? Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
HiCustomer
Thanks for your help. There is no rod message on my printer it is just printing blank pages. It is salsa copying blank pages as well.
Tania
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No error message on the printer
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Please try the following and let me know the response. Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message.Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi
I did what you said and its printing but it's very faded?
Any ideas?
Tania
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Try cleaning the printhead using the printer control panel again and let me know the response. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have run a nozzle and head cleaning check and all is working except the black cartridge.
What can I try next?
Tania
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I would suggest you try the cleaning two more times and if the issue persists, you may have to get the printer repaired, because the issue is with the printhead of the printer (if the black cartridge is good and full of ink). However, the repair will be cost more and it is better to get a new printer itself. Unfortunately, except for business-grade workgroup printers, few modern printers are repairable, and fewer are worth repairing. Most printers are now manufactured to a "replace not repair" standard. To understand why this is the case, consider the cold, hard, real-world cost of repairing a printer. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you.S H E F I N