Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Error, Rear tray, there is no paper Load paper and press OK Paper

Customer Question

Error, Rear tray, there is no paper
Load paper and press OK
Paper loaded and machine seems to be trying but not picking up the paper
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 9 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. The problem that you are describing indicates that the rear tray feed roller needs to be cleaned. It can be cleaned by moistening cotton swabs with alcohol. There is a powered assist to the cleaning process which can be accessed from the Printer Setup window, by choosing the Maintenance tab and selecting Roller Cleaning. It requires that the tray be loaded with three sheets of paper.
Please let me know if you have any problems with or questions about this advice. If I have solved your problem, I would appreciate a good or an excellent rating. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.