Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Epson printer---WF2660 I AM TRYING TO PRINT OUT A LETTER

Customer Question

Epson printer---WF2660
I AM TRYING TO PRINT OUT A LETTER BUT IT KEEPS PRINTING OUT A TAX VOLUME I PRINTED OUT FOUR WEEKS AGO. I TRIED LETTING IT PRINT ALL THE WAY OUT BUT AFTER 230 PAGES I STOPPED IT. IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO DELETE THAT INFORMATION WITHOUT SPENDING A FORTUNE ON NEW INK CARTRIDGES AND PAPER. WHEN I STOP IT AFTER PRINTING OVER A 100 PAGES AND I TRY PRINTING SOMETHING ELSE IT STARTS AT THE BEGINING OF THE TAX VOLUME
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me, which version of Windows do you use and what do you have cancelled ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10. I just cancelled what the printer was printing out
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** use an USB cable to connect the printer with the PC ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I will call Epsom support
on Monday
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Have you opened the print queue on your computer? if the print job is still in the print queue, you will first need to cancel that before dealing with the current job which is already in the printer. I can help you do this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After seeing your charge amount I decided to wait till the following day and talk to a service person from the Epson Co. They were able to fix my problem at no cost. I just couldn't afford your services, sorry.
I am glad that you have resolved your problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I rate you when I got the problem resolved from the Epson Co.