Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable

Epson R340 photo printer Printer Error message

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If it simply indicates 'printer error', then the meaning depends upon cirumstances.1: is the error message on your computer? if so it means, probably, that your printer is offline. It would either be offline owing to being out of blank paper, or having a paper jam, or otherwise. In that case, check on the printer! and see what's indicated by its own lights/screen/etc.2: is the error message on the printer itself? if so, try unplugging it from the power, leaving it that way for 15 minutes or longer, and trying it again after that interval. Please tell me also, what the lights and/or screen on the printer indicate. With that data I will advise you further.