Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

My HP 4620 wont print black. JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

My HP 4620 wont print black.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The printer will print color but not black. I even put in a new cartridge bur it still wont work,
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.
if it will print other colors but the black is just missing that is almost always a physical issue with the printereither the ink cartridge is no good or the printhead is clogged on the printer menu there will be an option to clean the printheadi can look up exactly where it is for you but it is usually under maintenance or settings or ink on the printer menuthere are not that many choices in there and its usually faster to just look through the menu than to look it up you can do the cleaning 2 or 3 times before you decide it is not working