John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My printer is offline to my Canon 9000 II JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

My printer is offline to my Canon 9000 II
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Pixma printer
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: it was working fine now its not
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.What is the operating system of your computer?for eg: windows/Mac