Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable

I have a Fiery 252 that will not power on. It marks FF I think some one dropped it

Customer Question

I have a Fiery for a 252 that will not power on. It marks FF
I think some one dropped it when I moved
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Is the Fiery the built-in kind (I doubt it, if it was dropped!) or the EFI type that is a separate box? (I just want to make sure.) You are advised to power Off the Xerox 252, and the Fiery also. Leave them for 1/2 hour or longer, both of them Off.Meanwhile, check connections between them. Be sure the cables are plugged in securely, and the ends of the cables are not damaged nor dirty, nor are the jacks on either device that they go into. Then (with both connected to each other) after that time interval, plug in and turn On both devices.