Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers

I want to scan from my HP 8610 all in one printer to my Lenovo

Customer Question

i want to scan from my HP 8610 all in one printer to my Lenovo ideapad Windows 10. I think i have installed latest drivers for printer. printer says i must configure my lenovo settings to accept scan. i can't find how to do that.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. First download and install latest drivers for your printer, on your computer from here --> (Download HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers) After downloading the driver, open it and follow the onscreen instructions. This will install latest printer drivers and software. Now you will see an application named HP Scan on your computer. Open it and that application will allow you to scan. You can also use Windows' Scan app to scan. Click on Start and select Scan app (you can search Scan on the searchbox at bottom left to find it easily). Open it and it will allow you to scan. The scanned files will be stored on your Pictures or Documents folder. If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you