Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert

Hp 8610 flashing error JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

hp 8610 flashing error
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: hp 8610 will start flashing, turn printer off error after a few minutes use, why ?
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,You can try resetting the printer - from the printer's front panel: Touch SetupTouch ToolsTouch Restore Factory Defaults When you complete this reset you'll need to re-establish your wireless connection (if you're using a wireless connection)Then try printing again.Let me know how it goes?
Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?