John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just got this printer and it is brand new. I have no CD

Customer Question

I just got this printer and it is brand new. I have no CD Please help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: no cd
JA: Huh?
Customer: To start up the computer The company usualy sends a CD
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 11 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,