John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My MP830 scanner has stopped working. On the MP830 screen on

Customer Question

My MP830 scanner has stopped working. On the MP830 screen on the machine it just says that the scanner is not working. I'm still able to print documents from the computer - just no scanning now. Was working fine for 2 previous scans then just quit.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you scan from the Control Panel on the computer? Is there any error or message?If you scan with the (Canon) MP Navigator program, if available, on your computer, what happens? Is there any error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,